I was blown away by just how teeny tiny they are. They felt so fragile.
This little cutie curled straight up on my lap for snuggles.
Both kitties were from a rescue centre.......... this little girl had been found in a bag tied to a tree (I think when she was only 4 weeks old)!!!! Can you believe people can be that cruel!?!She's very snuggly and likes attention. She gets a little jealous of her brother. I have only seen her cute side but I have been advised she is not all sugar and spice and does have a naughty side.
This little boy was born at the rescue centre. He is boisterous and playful. Such a typical boy kitty and likes to start play fights with his sister. He may act like he doesn't need hugs but he loves them really.
Aww she snuggled up to her mumma.My friend would probably like me to point out that kitty looks a little bedraggled because she's currently having ear drops, and also the other kitty scratched her eye in a play fight and so the vet treated that also.
I was pretty close to stealing them.
Aww they were so so so cute, and although I was only with them for about 2 hours I miss playing with them already hehe.

OH MY...soo cute! Good for them for doing this! I am a cat lover through and through
ReplyDeletehttp://bottleblack.blogspot.com
Both sooo cute, but I am loving the little girls hair/fur!x
ReplyDeleteOhhh how cute! It amazes me that people can be so cruel, you must have a hard heart to do something like that to such a cutie.
ReplyDelete