Haha that's great! I totally agree with points 3 and 5. As much as I like a good party and being with people, sometimes all I want to do is be on my own. Actually a lot of the time I prefer my own company. And I do find a lot of people tiring, especially when you have to pretend that they're interesting! I used to think that I was weird for wanting to hang out on my own a lot but now I just don't care, and I think it's made me a more confident person being able to do things myself. God I sound so anti-social!
This blog will be a random selection of thoughts and cute things.
I'm a 27 yr old who hasn't yet discovered herself.
I like: *Animals- I'm a vegetarian *Movies- I'm a bit of a Geek *Buying Things- Nothing beats the thrill of a good purchase! *Gigs/Music *Clothes&Shoes *Kitsch Bits- Cupcake/Ice cream themed items are a favourite *Retro/Vintage- Clothing/Hair/MakeUp/Music etc etc
Haha that's great! I totally agree with points 3 and 5. As much as I like a good party and being with people, sometimes all I want to do is be on my own. Actually a lot of the time I prefer my own company. And I do find a lot of people tiring, especially when you have to pretend that they're interesting! I used to think that I was weird for wanting to hang out on my own a lot but now I just don't care, and I think it's made me a more confident person being able to do things myself. God I sound so anti-social!
ReplyDeleteHehe I say it's good to be anti-social. I'm not rude to people when I'm with them, but sometimes I'd just rather be on my own hehe.
ReplyDelete