:) You're welcome. I'm so so so so excited about season 2, these trailers are so good. I'm going to have to watch them online though, as I'm from the uk and there's no way I'm waiting for them hehe.
This blog will be a random selection of thoughts and cute things.
I'm a 27 yr old who hasn't yet discovered herself.
I like: *Animals- I'm a vegetarian *Movies- I'm a bit of a Geek *Buying Things- Nothing beats the thrill of a good purchase! *Gigs/Music *Clothes&Shoes *Kitsch Bits- Cupcake/Ice cream themed items are a favourite *Retro/Vintage- Clothing/Hair/MakeUp/Music etc etc
gaaah! OMG thanks for these!!! i cant WAIT for True Blood to come back on!!!!
ReplyDelete*girlish squeal*
XD
:) You're welcome.
ReplyDeleteI'm so so so so excited about season 2, these trailers are so good.
I'm going to have to watch them online though, as I'm from the uk and there's no way I'm waiting for them hehe.