Friday, 14 May 2010

You wanted the best, You got the best!

Oh. My. Gosh!!!!!!!!!

Literally the best gig of my life!!!!!

It was so A-Mazing!

I don't even think there's anything else to say about it. It went above and beyond my expectations. It was so friggin' good.
During the show I may have developed a slight crush on Paul (aka the one with the star) which is kind of wrong, but he did a cute little tush shimmy every so often and I couldn't help myself. Plus crazy insane vocals.

The gig also converted my bf into being a fan, he didn't stop saying how good it was.

If you ever get a chance to see KISS,......Do IT!!!! I could not recommend it more.




(The gig was at an arena, and I had seated tickets, but still a good view)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun! And i had to giggle when you mentioned your new crush hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be pleased to know tht since googling images paul without the makeup my crush has now gone away....good news hehe.

    ReplyDelete