Saturday, 12 June 2010

Embarrassing Crushes

After watching a film yesterday I was reminded of an embarrassing/unusual crush I have on a certain actor. Which has lead to today's post (if you couldn't already tell from the title) yes it's about embarrassing crushes.

So to start this off, I will begin with the actor that inspired this post.

Chevy Chase-He actually looks like a fox in this picture so not that shameful. But yes I can't watch Christmas Vacation without developing a slight crush on him......maybe it's the crazy eyes he always does hehe.

Next up.....

Jack Black-Not only is he a totally hilarious goon, he's also rather cute, he has a cheeky sparkle in his eyes.

This one is odd.....

Alan Ruck but more specifically as Cameron Frye in Ferris Bueller's Day Off-
Whilst most most girls would watch this film and be crushing on Ferris I always took a liking to Cameron. I think it was mainly his neurotic personality that swayed me.


Seth Green-The guy is cute. As a bonus he wears thick rimmed glasses, and I'm a sucker for some geeky specs. Also he has kiddy teeth which is endearing and he's rather funny too.


Jason Lee as Brian Shelby in Vanilla Sky-
And pretty much anytime really, Mallrats, Almost famous, Dreamcatcher (Specs!!) etc etc.

Jim Carrey-Yup I specifically chose a picture with him wearing glasses but still I think Jim is actually a handsome guy, sometimes it's just lost behind all his wackiness.

Jesse Eisenburg-This dude has only done like 2 movies (OK I've only seen 2 of his movies) Adventureland and Zombieland but during both his cute awkward geeky ways grew on me.

Lastly and possibly my most shameful........

Robert Pattinson-Why my most shameful? you may ask. Well it's because it's so cliche to be crushing on RPatz. I want to not think he's cute, but the guy is cute. He's a brooding vampire and that's normally a winning formula for crush material, but I also dig his homeless casual look...... although some times he can look rather dirty and not in a good way.

Well that's it, if I think of any other's I'll do a part 2.

Who are your embarrassing crushes???

2 comments:

  1. I have tons of embarrassing crushes, my worst? Louis Walsh! Yes really! I don't what it is about him but he's just so sweet haha!
    And don't be ashamed about R-Patz, he's yummy! Although I prefer Jacob... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe ok Louis Walsh definately makes me feel better about some of mine hehe. He is cute though, he has the type of face where you want to pinch his cheeks like you would a little kid hehe.

    ReplyDelete