Monday, 12 July 2010

Why can't life be like the movies?

I wish I had a crazy scientist friend who had a time machine in the form of an awesome car.
I'd go back in time (break the rules) and give the younger me some advice. To study hard. I'm not naturally smart, but I'm sure if I'd have tried harder I could have done better.
Better in school, therefor better in college and then actually going to uni.

Or alternatively....
Travelling into the future and snagging one of these bad boys. Whoever says money doesn't buy you happiness, either hasn't brought the right stuff, or needs to go out and buy more hehe.


On a more serious not. My new job is making me feel like this:
I have this small brain that wishes it was something more.
I cannot stand working in an office, doing this meaningless bank related work.
It all seems so insignificant.
I know it sounds cheesy but I just wish I could have a job that meant something. I wish I had the brain capacity to do something better, or even just an idea of what I'd like to do so I could at least just try to do it.

Instead I have no idea what I'd like to do, no confidence that even if I did that I could actually do it, and a job that although I'm grateful to have doesn't give me any motivation to exist.

I feel frustrated by my own limitations!

No comments:

Post a Comment