Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Shame shame

I saw The Expendables last night (it was fun) and it shamefully confirmed the fact that I may have the smallest............ teeny tiniest............ littlest crush on................ Mickey Rourke.

Yes I know it's wrong.

I guess I like his "swagger" for want of a better word. I like his cool quirky style.....although the casual cropped tshirt and jean look not so much, but then again he teams it with a tiny dog, which I find endearing and cute.

(Although this outfit is for a movie, its too good)


He occasionally wears specs.......... what can I say I'm totally shallow when it comes to thick black framed prescription geek specs.

Another embarrassing crush to add to the list.

3 comments:

  1. Was it worth watching? The other half wants to treat me to a cinema night this week but I want to see Salt and he wants to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say its worth watching but I love sly and arnie and pretty much most cheesey action flciks, so if you enjoy that kind of thing then definately see it.

    However Salt is also on my to watch list, it looks really good.

    Either movie is a good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe in the weeks '9/12 Weeks' I could see having a crush on him. But now? oh man..

    ReplyDelete